Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: The real D1 NCAA National Title game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The real D1 NCAA National Title game

    Montana vs. Villanova

    Predictions?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member VOL61's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2007
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The real D1 NCAA National Title game

    I was pulling for Appy St. to pull that one out last week. I think Montana wins.....
    "Players win games. Teams win championships."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The real D1 NCAA National Title game

    It's gonna be wet, wet, and well wet. I think it's gonna be too warm in Chattanooga or else this would be a Snow Bowl.

    I got Montana 27-14
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •